So last week I dragged DS (13) along with me to take pictures of sunflowers. Now just imagine here were are in suburban Maryland, and we're going to a place where there are 25 acres of sunflowers! I can't believe it. I read in our local paper about this wildlife preserve in Montgomery County and there were all these sunflowers that had been planted to attact doves for dove hunting season (later in the fall). I HAD to check it out. Here's proof!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Sunflowers
So last week I dragged DS (13) along with me to take pictures of sunflowers. Now just imagine here were are in suburban Maryland, and we're going to a place where there are 25 acres of sunflowers! I can't believe it. I read in our local paper about this wildlife preserve in Montgomery County and there were all these sunflowers that had been planted to attact doves for dove hunting season (later in the fall). I HAD to check it out. Here's proof!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment